DELICIOUS HANOI DISHES YOU MUST TRY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
1. Pho Hanoi
Pho is a special gift of Hanoi, not only in Hanoi, but because it is only in Hanoi.
Good Pho must be a “classic” Pho, prepared with beef, clear and sweet broth. The cakes are not crushed, the meat is crispy and not chewy, lemongrass and onions are enough.
Fresh herbs, north pepper, bitter lemon nuggets, added a few Ca Cuong points, light as a doubt.
2. Hanoi Roll Pho
Pho is one of the typical Hanoi delicacies of Hanoi people.
Beef rolled in big noodle cake, combined with herbs, salads create an attractive, delicious and popular dish.
- Pho Mai Huong Mai: 25 Ngu Hanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. Price 55k / disc 10 pieces.
- Hung durable spring roll pho: 33 Ngu Hanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. Price 55k / disc 10 pieces.
3. Bun thang Hanoi
Hanoi thang noodle is the most sophisticated Hanoi delicacy. Made from about 20 ingredients to make a bowl of noodles.
The main ingredients can be listed: thinly fried chicken eggs, shredded chicken breast, thinly sliced silk rolls, shrimp, squid, laksa leaves, Chinese smell … all sprinkled on a bowl of vermicelli like a picture.
Some famous noodle shops:
- Bun thang wooden: 32 Cau Go, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. Price 35k / bowl.
- Bun thang cargo. No. 2, Lane only, Hang Hom, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. Price 35k / bowl.
4. Bun cha Hanoi
The dish of bun cha of Hanoi is the noodles used with a bowl of papaya juice with sweet and sour salt inside, it is sliced, rolls come cooked, slightly charred but slightly aromatic, sweet, meaty, lean without being dry.
The dish adds raw vegetables, steamed chilli, and chilli to create a great flavor.
In addition, some bun cha restaurants still retain the delicate sophistication. Meat here is grilled with fresh bamboo sticks thus creating a very unique aroma.
Some famous bun cha noodle restaurants have been established for a long time in Hanoi:
- Banh cha clip dong dong dong spring spring rice noodle: bun cha here is out of stock very early (4:30 pm)
- Huong Lien bun cha or bun cha Obama. Price 45k / interest. 24 Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Duy Di bun cha Diem 140 Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Bamboo Sticky Rice Vermicelli Alley 213 Bach Mai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi. Only open from 2pm to 4pm.
5. Crab noodle in Hanoi
The ingredients for making vermicelli and crab vermicelli are just freshly washed crabs, ripped and then crushed, filtered and simmered with water to simmer so that the meat of the crabs becomes really strong bread floating on the water.
A delicious bowl of rieu noodle has the presence of white vermicelli, red brown crab bricks, red tomatoes, green onions, a little shrimp sauce to get up the smell, fried aromatic onion, more sophisticated can add yellow fried beans, ear rolls and then eat with raw vegetables like marjoram, lettuce, coriander.
Some famous crab crab vermicelli restaurants in Hanoi:
- Noodles in Quang Trung street: 2F Quang Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. Price 35k-45k / bowl.
- Bun Rieu street Nguyen Sieu: 32 Nguyen Sieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. Price 35k-45k / bowl.
6. Vermicelli with shrimp sauce
Bun bean is a very popular dish with a few pieces of vermicelli, a few chopped beans deep fried in fat to crispy and golden, then served with shrimp paste prepared with chili, sugar, a little kumquat.
Pick up a piece of vermicelli, a piece of bean with a little bit of shrimp sauce, then eat it with marjoram, perilla, Chinese smell you will feel the aroma of vermicelli, the greasy taste of the bean, the sweet salty taste of shrimp sauce mixed well. This chorus is really fascinating, hard to refuse.
Some famous shrimp and bean noodle restaurants in Hanoi:
- Trung Huong Shrimp Vermicelli Vermicelli (Phat Loc Lane, Hanoi)
- Vermicelli with shrimp sauce and shrimp sauce (Hoang Cau)
- Bun Ca Mau (Bun Khue)
7. Vermicelli grows along mosquito net
A vermicelli that is worth a try when coming to Hanoi is the vermicelli along the mosquito net. Not too picky, vermicelli along the mosquito net consists of only a little vermicelli, a few slices of thinly sliced pork leg, a few sprouting balls, can add arbitrary ribs or nails, a little along the green mosquito nets with water from bones.
Along mosquito nets eat crunchy, not itchy. Clear, sweet broth.
Some delicious noodle shops along the mosquito nets in Hanoi:
- Vermicelli “mixed” noodle Dao Duy Tu. lane 10C Dao Duy Tu
- Hang Luoc noodle soup.
- Sour rib noodle with Xa Dan grows
8. Bun vermicelli
A bowl of vermicelli noodles with a piece of red tomatoes is mixed with the white color of the vermicelli, the color of green onions, perilla, and the dark gray of snails filled with a hint of yellow grease, is always the most popular gift. second of Hanoi people.
Truly, if you enjoy the delicious bowl of snail noodle and feel enough of the sour, aromatic aroma of the vinegar suddenly, the mild spicy of chili and the crunchiness of snails and noodles, you will understand why those who go away are not can stop craving when friends and relatives share a picture of a new bowl of bun vermicelli.
Some famous famous snail noodle restaurants in Hanoi:
- Bun Sau Sau 73A Mai Hac De, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Hoe Nhai snail noodle street. Address: Số 1 Hoè Nhai, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
- Doi Can street noodle soup. Address: 202 Doi Can, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
9. Bun ngan, cha ngan
Cha ngan made from muscovy meat has been filtered, cut into thick but soft pieces, deeply marinated, sobbing the nose thanks to charcoal grill. Meat is also selected as lean lean fat and fat.
Spring rolls are served with a bowl of secreted bamboo shoots and noodles.